Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2 Nephi, Chapter 22

1) And in that day thou shalt say: O Lord, I will praise thee; though thou wast angry with me for my human nature with which thou hast created me.

2) Behold, I will trust in God, even though He hath not answered my prayers more than mere probability, nor hath he given me that burning in my bosom;

3) For I am not capable of manipulating mine own feelings during a meditative state of self-induced suggestion, as can other people do.

4) And in that day shall ye say: Praise the Lord anyway, for I have never known any other religion, and am comfortable with this one!

5) Sing unto the Lord; for he hath made you into the type of person ye want to be, ye think, and this is all that matters.

6) Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for it doth suck to pretend to believe whilst trying to convince thyself, but it is better than the alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment